Who We Are
At PurpleCow Digital, we believe our team are our brand. We help our clients stand out from an ever increasingly competitive market.
Who We're Looking For
**Please note - this is a Philippines based remote role**
We're looking for an experienced ClickUp Specialist to essentially come in and work with our ClickUp (and those of our partner agencies) and help us refine and improve.
We have built great relationships with our clients for years and we are looking forward to maintaining these great relationships.
This is a remote or work-from-home role and would ideally suit someone wanting to work part time initially.
You should be ready and willing to get great satisfaction from producing amazing outcomes and become an integral part of our small creative team.
You should have excellent technical skills, integrity and attention to detail as well as a proactive mindset.
You'll report directly to the business owner.
Your job will be to use your past experience to:
- ClickUp account auditing.
- ClickUp account set up.
- Recurring ClickUp account management
- ClickUp training.
- ClickUp migration from other tools.
- You should have past experience building advanced ClickUp boards and processes while following industry best practices at the same time.
- Constantly communicating with the team for any suggestions, improvements, and integrations to the end product and addressing all maintenance tasks.
- You should be able to help develop procedures, processes and testing schedules.
- You should also be confident enough to push back on the leadership team and express your opinion if you think the ship is heading off course. We encourage that.
How We Will Help You Succeed
We want you to succeed in this role. We will provide any additional resources you may need to get on board and hit the ground running. We're not going to teach you how to do your job, because your past experience will serve you well.
However, we will train you regarding our systems, our products, and our customers so you can apply your skills to help us achieve our mission.
We will also listen to you, see you for who you are, and encourage you to bring your entire self to work. We are humans first, work colleagues second.
We are looking for a part time team member, not an agency.
- People Skills: you’re going to be talking directly with our clients and our production team. Having good people skills is essential to your success in this role.
- Integrity: be someone who follows through with what you say. Be honest with clients and don’t over-promise.
- Leadership: always lead clients to the best decision for them even if that decision is outside of their comfort zone. Take a stand for what’s best for people.
- Work Ethic: you will always be willing to do what it takes to ensure the success of the client and drive the goals of the business. Nobody expects you to work weekends or evenings, but we do expect you to put in the effort when things get tough.
- Proactivity: wherever you are in relation to your deadlines, you must know why. If you’re ahead, you must know what you’re doing well and what needs to be reinforced. If you’re behind, you must have the awareness to know why you're behind. Proactive behaviour will create awareness. And your awareness will allow you to adjust your behaviour to get the results.
- Attention to Detail: you will be tasked with staying up to date with your Project Management and CRM activities.
- Honesty: We want to be realistic with our expectations, abilities and timelines which means being honest with ourselves and honest with others. Mistakes happen and problems arise, but the most important thing is being honest and forthcoming so that we can adjust plans and work as a team for the best outcome.
- Transparency: We strive to create an environment where our staff feels safe, and to be honest, and transparent about any issues or concerns that are bothering them. This also relates to our relationships with our clients, we communicate clearly and honestly about projects and obstacles.
- Problem Solver: Finding solutions to staff blockers or client-related issues.
- Active Listener: Always listen to the needs of the client and make sure they are met with ease. Listen to the staff, and make sure they are happy and productive.
- Act with Integrity: Be someone who follows through with what you say. Be honest with the team and be prepared to always find a solution.
- Everyone is equal: we believe everyone is equal and has the right to be seen and heard. We want you to contribute your ideas, no matter how great or small.
- Common Goals: Our success is our client's success.
- Accountability: Always be accountable. Meet deadlines, and show up to meetings.
- Communication: Communication will solve 99% of any problem. Use the tools we have to stay in regular communication.
- Integrity: Do what you say you’re going to do.