Project Success Manager
Philippines Based Remote Role - Work from home
PurpleCow Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced Project Success Manager to increase productivity and ensure customer satisfaction.
The Project Success Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, completion, and success of digital marketing projects—including customer projects, internal initiatives, and network partner projects. This role will be in charge of implementing process improvements, ensuring communications within the organisation, and providing project status updates. The Project Success Manager will also be responsible for tracking project progress including budget, timeline, and project risks.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in digital marketing project management. The candidate will also have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead project initiatives to successful completion
- Develop and implement project plans, including budget and timeline
- Oversee the progress of all project tasks, maintain project team communication, and respond to customer needs
- Track costs, deliverables, set goals and timelines
- Anticipate problems and seek solutions to ensure project success
- Create process improvements to ensure successful project execution
- Provide detailed project status updates to stakeholders and customers
- Identify areas of risk and determine alternate solutions
- Demonstrate the PurpleCow Digital Marketing Way within projects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in digital marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of project success experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and multitasking abilities
- High level of proficiency in ClickUp project management software.
- Experience in the digital marketing industry highly preferred
- People Skills: you’re going to be talking directly with our clients and our production team. Having good people skills is essential to your success in this role.
- Integrity: be someone who follows through with what you say. Be honest with clients and don’t over-promise.
- Leadership: always lead clients to the best decision for them even if that decision is outside of their comfort zone. Take a stand for what’s best for people.
- Work Ethic: you will always be willing to do what it takes to ensure the success of the client and drive the goals of the business. Nobody expects you to work weekends or evenings, but we do expect you to put in the effort when things get tough.
- Proactivity: wherever you are in relation to your deadlines, you must know why. If you’re ahead, you must know what you’re doing well and what needs to be reinforced. If you’re behind, you must have the awareness to know why you're behind. Proactive behaviour will create awareness. And your awareness will allow you to adjust your behaviour to get the results.
- Attention to Detail: you will be tasked with staying up to date with your Project Management and CRM activities.
- Honesty: We want to be realistic with our expectations, abilities and timelines which means being honest with ourselves and honest with others. Mistakes happen and problems arise, but the most important thing is being honest and forthcoming so that we can adjust plans and work as a team for the best outcome.
- Transparency: We strive to create an environment where our staff feels safe, and to be honest, and transparent about any issues or concerns that are bothering them. This also relates to our relationships with our clients, we communicate clearly and honestly about projects and obstacles.
- Problem Solver: Finding solutions to staff blockers or client-related issues.
- Active Listener: Always listen to the needs of the client and make sure they are met with ease. Listen to the staff, and make sure they are happy and productive.
- Act with Integrity: Be someone who follows through with what you say. Be honest with the team and be prepared to always find a solution.
- Everyone is equal: we believe everyone is equal and has the right to be seen and heard. We want you to contribute your ideas, no matter how great or small.
- Common Goals: Our success is our client's success.
- Accountability: Always be accountable. Meet deadlines, and show up to meetings.
- Communication: Communication will solve 99% of any problem. Use the tools we have to stay in regular communication.
- Integrity: Do what you say you’re going to do.
If you feel this role is a great fit for you. Please submit your Resume / CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the position.